Friday, October 18, 2013

Repurposed Old Windows

Hello, my sweet friends,
 
Since I have a love for old windows I thought it would be a great idea to post some cool ways to repurpose them.
 Chalkboard paint and old windows make a great marriage.
 With a little tin and grit you will have a cute magnetic board for all your notes.
 The great thing about old windows is the unique shape they can come in.
 If this is not cute, I don't know what is?!

 I love to use the windows for wall art.
 Here is a great combo. Windows, Mason jars and a shelf.
 A bit of lace, an applique and some vintage paper makes a great statement of shabby chic art.
 They are great for outdoor art or use to bring a bit of privacy to your yard.
 Add them to furniture and you will create a unique piece to display and use.
 My favorite repurpose is to build greenhouses with them.
  
 How about a cute jewelry display?!
I am just plain in love with old, vintage windows.
Come and visit my Facebook page and post some of your old repurposed windows. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment