Thursday, December 19, 2013

Home for Christmas




We will be spending Christmas at home this year. My hubby always wished to find a retro aluminum skinny tree.
Finally this year I stumbled upon one in the Vineyard's Antique Mall in Colleyville.

I brought it home and set it up before he came from work. And when he walked in and saw the tree. His reaction was priceless! I know this man for over 12 years and this is the first time I saw him smile and jump up and down like a little kid. He made my day.
So, as you see the color scheme is silver and aquaish...my translation of the color ;-)

I collect white horses and thought that they would fit right into our Christmas set up.

From our family to you and your family;" We wish you a blessed and joyous Christmas. May you and yours be blessed with love, peace, joy and faith for the coming New Year!

Love and kisses,

Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment