Monday, September 23, 2013

Before and After Pictures

It is time again to share some before and after pictures. The year has passed so fast and I have completed quite a bit of furniture transformations.
This cute secretary was a custom order. It belonged to my clients grand mother. And grandma gave the permission to paint it. ;-)
 
Two sweet little boys got these beautiful Duncan Phyfe Dresser and Chest of Drawers.

This one was one of my favorites. It went to my friends house. What I loved about it were the ornate and scrolled legs. And the deep turquoise finish in the inside.

 
I love to work with a creamy white. It is amazing how tired old piece gets a refreshing new life.
 
So, I had this great idea to make a table look like it has a galvanized top...well, I had so much fun doing it that I also made the bench to match. lol
 
This was my latest project...paint everything that comes my way in creamy white and chalkboard black. I have a whole shoppe full of these completed projects.
 
I hope I inspired you to turn your world from brown to colorful.
xoxo
Mia




No comments:

Post a Comment