Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Vanity, Vanity...It's all about Vaneties!


I am so glad that I am finally free from doing my taxes....I am a free woman AGAIN! So, I thought that this would be a good time to tell you about my recently found treasures. I wanted to get more vanities and desks into my store and I came across all these cute pieces.

Katherine designed the robin blue vanity,
she used Annie Sloan chalk paint and old world maps.
Isn't cute?!
This cute one has been done
by the sweetest artist I know, Tom.
A little girl or a big one will enjoy it.
This beautiful vanity is my favorite.
I love all the ornate details on it.
And I love the colors.
This one takes my heart and
if I had room in my house I would keep it.
This was a big undertaking bringing it all to Colleyville. I had to drive this huge Penske truck...yikes. Not that it stopped me from making a stop in downtown Belton, Texas.

They had so many cute shops there that I had to stop, take a peek AND make a couple of pick ups ;-)  
Regardless of the huge truck and shaking knees (it was all worth it) we made it safe and now up to work we go arranging everything into the store!

 All I have to do is decoupage and decorate more mannequins to fit in with the furniture. To see more of the finds of this trip go to my facebook page at www.facebook.com/simplyparis4701

Love and Kisses,
Mia




1 comment:

  1. Mia you need a comment.Love the Vanities Tell me if my Vanity sell for you,the color is Provence and you can add old white to adjust the color,or the mix of wax,dark can make a difference. Put a picture of the fairy ballerina and if you get responses let me know. If you ever want a wedding cake like yu see on my March Posts let me know. I can do a smaller version. I need to do around 4 at this time >>>o my I need to get busy.

    ReplyDelete