Sunday, October 14, 2012

Glitter, Books and Burlap Dreams

It has been a long time since I got a breather to make a blog entry.
I have been sqeezing all the creative energy out for this coming holiday season. My studio was not enough room, so it trickeled out into the kitchen, too.

I am decoupaging Christmas balls and books. Tea staining book pages and more. 
                        
My kitchen was all filled with book pages everywhere. Either wet, dry or about dry. And the house had the aroma of baking cookies or something like that. Since I was baking paper in the oven. Haha. I almost fooled my husband thinking that I got an early Christmas baking tic. LOL
Well, here are some of the finished creations. And I am long from being finished.
 
Now I am ready to go and make some more.
Be inspired. Be creative.
I love you,
 
Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment